Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ticket to Die: Southern Ghosts Volume Two

This is the second book in Calloway's Souther Ghosts series, set in Abandon, Alabama in an abandoned amusement park and absolutely everything is haunted.  But only the "gifted" ones know for sure.  Amanda knows a lot about carousels and came with her boyfriend Jake to study older ones in hopes to write a paper to get an apprenticeship.  Jake, on the other hand is interested i the roller coasters.  They then discover that something ha been done to kill a few people, and these people are trying to get their justice.

The descriptive narrating of the book is amazing, you can really see what's going on and imagine it in intense details.  The characters are full of life and their personalities are developed fully.  You don't have to have read the first book in the series to know what was going on (I didn't) but I wasn't lost and everything made sense, but I'm sure it's a great idea to read the first book before this one. I received this book at a discounted rate in return for my honest review, my opinions reflect this.

Purchase it Here

No comments:

Post a Comment