Thursday, October 22, 2015

Born in Nature

I'm thrilled with this purchase it's actually the best vitamin C serum I've ever tried. The mint smell mixed in is absolutely amazing. After applying it to my face after washing I just felt not only more awake but my skin just felt better over all. My dry spots were gone so I figured well let's try this on the dry spot on my hand. That was gone too and stayed gone all day. I was thrilled. What's even more thrilling is this product isn't tested on animals, comes almost gift wrapped inside its box, and a little bit goes a long way so despite the small size of the bottle this can easily last three months. I really enjoyed this product. I received his product in return for my honest opinion on this product.

Purchase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment