Friday, October 16, 2015

Shopping Cart Cover

As a new(ish) mom I can honestly say I hate shopping carts, don't get me wrong I don't want to try and carry everything in my arms around the store while balancing an infant.  But seriously I would rather my kid lick the bottom of a shoe than try and chew on the carts like the does. every. single. time.  So when I found this product I immediately knew I had to have it, I didn't care what it cost of how long it would take to get here but I just knew it had to be in my possession.  It was a lot larger than I expected, not that its a bad thing but  more of a I'm happy I don't have to try and pull something tight over a cary while balancing a wiggling infant who doesn't want to make life easy.  I can just throw it in and adjust and be on our way.  Everything is nicely covered and he can do as he pleases in the cart chew, nap, whatever his baby heart wants to do.  The whole care seat area is covered in a surprisingly comfortable fabric and because all babies seem to love cell phones there's an area in the front so he can see what's going on there and I don't have to see every three second that its still in the cart and not on the floor.  The latches for the toys are super helpful because just like the phone I am no longer chasing those around the store either.  Same goes for the bottle. There's a pocket for that so it's not on the floor.  The owl pattern is so bright and cute that not only did I get asked where I bought this but my kid loves to look at all the colors, thats a win in my book.  Not to mention I can just fold it back into the pouch it came from and be back on my way when we leave the store so I can put it back in the car or in the diaper bag for the next trip to the store.
I purchased this product for a reduced price to make an honest and unbiased review.

Find Product Here

And video review here video

No comments:

Post a Comment