Thursday, October 29, 2015

Riding

Riding by Cassia Cassitas is an amazing and quick read. I'm fairly skeptical as well as critical when reading an author for the first time but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm a bit of a fan of books that are compiled of short stories, it makes my reading experience a lot easier that way if I have to stop and cook dinner I can finish one story and not be stuck wonder well what's going on. I liked that all of these stories took place at various Olympic Games, I've always wondered what it would be like to be an Olympic athlete so the stories were entertaining to me. The stories are nothing short of inspiring, the characters are well developed and three dimensional, the descriptive narrating is on point so you're not wondering where you are or what it looks like, and the micro plots as well as the overall plot are compiled well. I would recommend this book to anyone, I received this product in return for my unbiased review.Purchase Here


No comments:

Post a Comment