Saturday, October 24, 2015

Terra Friendly Solar Night Light w/Snuggle Cover

I love this solar light, I got it for my son because I was tired of leaving the bathroom light on so he would have some light shining into his room all night long.  Because this is not plugged into the wall I am able to move it around if I need to maneuver around in his room in the middle of the night.  All we do is stick it in the window during the day and its ready to go all night long, then we repeat the process the next day.  I like that I don't have to worry about the batteries going on in the middle of the night because we all know that is just the end of the world, I'm not using as many bathroom light bulbs so that's a plus, and it can be placed wherever he wants in his bedroom.  It was weird blowing the light up, but whatever I'll try anything when it comes to my kids.  Then I opened the other bag and put the cute owl cover on.  Put the light in the sun and later on in the afternoon tested the power button, it worked so I turned it off and then put it back in the window for later on in the night.  There are a few settings for the light and even a window that shows you how much is left in the charge.  It's completely child safe in every way you can imagine which is great considering its made for kids. I received this product in return for my honest review, all opinions expressed are my own.

#OriginalHybridNightLight

Purchase Here

1 comment: