Thursday, October 22, 2015

OZ Natural

I frequently buy skin serums, you might say it's one of my favorite hobbies. With that being said I'm a fan of OZ vitamin C serum, I really believe they have a quality product here. It doesn't give your face that slight stinging sensation when you apply it which makes me believe there are no hidden chemicals. It doesn't agitate my skin at all. It's comparative in results to more expensive products with familiar names. When fully absorbed into the skin it doesn't mess with my regular moisturizer. It's not a cure all that's for sure, nothing is. But it does help when used with my daily skin care regimens which is what in hoping people will buy this for. The company in general provides amazing support and encourages people to call if they have issues which is a rarity in the cosmetic industry. I received this product in return for my honest review.

Purchase Here



No comments:

Post a Comment