Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fruit Infuser Water Bottle

I was dying to try one of these water bottles so when I was able to receive one at a discounted rate for my honest review I jumped on the chance, I am glad to say this product did not disappoint me. I saw one similar to this on Sharktank and thought they needed to modify the place where the fruit went. Its made of Titan plastic which is very strong, actually stronger than I was expecting my kids haven't been able to break it or even dent it so that's a plus in my eyes. The lid is also very leak proof, another thing my kids have managed to test much to my dismay. I like that the basket is easy to fill as well as remove so its easy to clean. This holds 27oz of water, which is great for people who like to teach how much they drink a day. I'm sure you could put juice or something else in it if you wanted and fill the basket with one of those reusable ice cubes. Great price, strong, durable, kid poof I recommend this #bottle to everyone

Find Product Here

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2ZEDM1T4U4KQ2/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B013G1TFX2



No comments:

Post a Comment