Friday, July 22, 2016

Vitamin C

I've spent a lot of time in tanning beds, and we all know tanning beds are just known for being great for you skin, right? Ha, no seriously I'm terrified about the damage I have done to my skin. I received this product for evaluation purposes I've been using it for over a month now and I see some differences nothing dramatic but still some differences. Less lines and wrinkles also my bags are starting to disappear again that's for sure and the one thing people seem to compliment on is that I look more rested. You do get a decent amount of product for your buck, like I said I have been able to use my bottle for a month but I do use it sparingly because it feels a little greasy when you first apply it (to clean skin). The ingredients are comparable to higher end products in the same market space especially ones that are exclusively for anti-aging and wrinkle reduction. Overall I was happy with my experience using this product and will continue to use it after this bottle is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment