Friday, July 8, 2016

Diffuser

#hekaliving
I'm very happy with this product, it's honestly a great idea and I'm not sure what I would do without this. But I'd love it if it stayed on longer than two hours. Our heat dries the air out and it results in a bunch of issues. When we use this in the bedroom we sleep better and don't wake up with a dryness and throat. To preserve the life of the product make sure to use distilled water otherwise it won't last as long. What makes me love this is I can diffuse my EO's in it and create a better living or sleeping environment. Oils can help you sleep better or relative allergies, or you can just use them to make the room smell better. The clock on this is a great feature so you can always tell the time. It's simple to use and clean plus at the price it's cheaper than the competition. Product provided for evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment